M rs. Watson took over the business after her husband's death in 1918. She hired Mr. Hillary Holland, a master carpenter to be her assistant. "Miss Pash", as most people knew her, changed the name to M. Pasha Waston & Co. She learned to embalm and became a licensed embalmer and funeral director. In 1932 her daughter Madeline, married Peter Whaley and she sent both to Eckels College of Embalming. Mrs. Watson had the original shop moved and began construction on what is now our funeral home and it was finished in 1934. It was built by Mr. HIllary Holland and Mr. Whaley. Mrs. Watson formed a partnership with Peter and Madeline Whaley and the firm was known as Watson & Whaley. Mrs. Watson remained active in the business until the 1950's and died in 1969 at age 93.